The KOVIFAST™ brought to you by Alpha and Omega MedTech (Pty) Ltd. South Africa: Novel Coronavirus (2019-CoV) Antigen Rapid Test is a CE certified highly scalable testing solution:
- Accurate: Sensitivity 92.1%, Specificity 100%, with overall consistency results exceeding 95% when compared to RT-PCR testing
- Affordable: as low as 10% of the cost of RT-PCR testing
- Easy: even possible for home use
- Fast: results available onsite in 15 minutes
- Portable: the entire test is supplied in a hand-sized pack with no additional equipment required
|Minimum Order|| |
The KOVIFAST™ Antigen Rapid Test is based on Lateral Flow Detection (LFD) intended for the in-vitro qualitative detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen nucleocapsid (N) protein in the human nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, and deep throat sputum samples. N protein is an important structural protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and plays a critical role in enhancing the efficiency of virus transcription and assembly.
- Sample collection method: deep throat sputum as the preferred method; or throat and tonsil (oropharyngeal) swab as an alternative method if sputum cannot be produced
- Test kit contents: disposable swab (one); dropper tube (one); diluent vial (one); sputum dish (one); test cassette (one)
- Storage conditions: 2 to 30°C away from direct sunlight; use within 12 months from date of manufacture
- Packing: One Test (single boxed test kit); Twenty Test Shipping Box (twenty single boxed test kits in one shipping box); Twenty Test (twenty individual single test kits in one bulk box)
Validated by Clinical Study：
The KOVIFAST™ Covid-19 (SARS CoV-2) Antigen Rapid Test Kit has been validated by a comprehensive clinical study in which 62 clinical samples were selected. Using this kit, 35 cases out of 38 PCR test confirmed cases are positive, with a sensitivity of 92.1%; 50 out of 50 PCR test excluded cases are negative, the specificity was 100%. The overall consistency is 96.6%.
|Minimum Order|| |
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Alpha and Omega Medtech
- Vendor: Brett Lyndall Singh
- Address: Pietermaritzburg, Kwa Zulu-Natal South Africa
- No ratings found yet!