Sputnik V is one of the three vaccines in the world with efficacy of over 90%.
The Sputnik V vaccine has already been registered in more than 50 countries, including North and South America, the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Sputnik V has a number of key advantages:
- Efficacy of Sputnik V is 91.6% as confirmed by the data published in the Lancet, one of the world’s oldest and most respected medical journals; Sputnik V provides full protection against severe cases of COVID-19.
- The Sputnik V vaccine is based on a proven and well-studied platform of human adenoviral vectors, which cause the common cold and have been around for thousands of years.
- Sputnik V uses two different vectors for the two shots in a course of vaccination, providing immunity with a longer duration than vaccines using the same delivery mechanism for both shots.
- The safety, efficacy and lack of negative long-term effects of adenoviral vaccines have been proven by more than 250 clinical studies over two decades.
- There are no strong allergies caused by Sputnik V.
- The vaccine can be stored at a temperature of +2 to +8 degrees Celsius, which allows for easy distribution worldwide, including hard-to-reach regions.
Sputnik V was developed by the Gamaleya Center in Russia. Scientists from the Gamaleya Center have been working on adenoviral vector-based vaccines since the 1980s, and now lead the world in developing these types of vaccines. The Russian Direct Investment Fund is responsible for global production and distribution.
Sputnik V is based on a safe and tested human adenovirus vector platform. To learn more about how Sputnik V works, watch the video below
The indicative price of one dose of the vaccine for international markets is less than $10 (Sputnik V is a two-dose vaccine).
The price is subject to change or additional negotiations.
The storage temperature of Sputnik V at +2+8 C means it can be stored in a conventional refrigerator without any need to invest in additional cold-chain infrastructure.
Frozen-form vaccine must be transported and stored in a dark place at a temperature of -18°C or below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Sputnik V
- Vendor: Sputnik V
- No ratings found yet!