The KOVIFAST™ Covid-19 & Influenza Antigen Combo Rapid Test brought to you by Alpha and Omega MedTech (Pty) Ltd. South Africa: is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2, influenza A virus, and influenza B virus antigen in human deep throat sputum specimens, throat swabs, and nasal swabs.
Accurate: Sensitivity 92.1%, Specificity 100%, with overall consistency results exceeding 95% when compared to RT-PCR testing
Affordable: as low as 10% of the cost of RT-PCR testing
Easy: even possible for home use
Fast: results available onsite in 15 minutes
Portable: the entire test is supplied in a hand-sized pack with no additional equipment required
|Minimum Order|| |
Features and Benefits:
The KOVIFAST™ Covid-19 & Influenza Antigen Combo Rapid Test is a highly scalable testing solution:
- Accurate: Covid-19: 96.6% overall consistency compared with RT-PCR (92.1% sensitivity; 100% specificity). Flu A: 93.4% overall consistency compared with RT-PCR (100% sensitivity; 90.9% specificity). Flu B: 98.5% overall consistency compared with RT-PCR (95.8% sensitivity; 99.3% specificity).
- Comprehensive: simultaneous and differentiated testing for SARS-CoV-2 virus and influenza A and B
- Easy: even possible for home test use
- Fast: results are available onsite in 10 minutes
- Portable: the entire test is supplied in a hand-sized pack with no additional equipment required
- Sample collection method: deep throat sputum as the preferred method; or throat and tonsil (oropharyngeal) swab as an alternative method if sputum cannot be produced
- Test kit contents: disposable swab (one); dropper tube (one); diluent vial (one); sputum dish (one); test cassette (one)
- Storage conditions: 2 to 30°C away from direct sunlight; use within 12 months from date of manufacture
- Packing: One Test (single boxed test kit); Twenty Test Shipping Box (twenty single boxed test kits in one shipping box); Twenty Test (twenty individual single test kits in one bulk box)
CE conformity, Implementation of Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices, Annex III
EN ISO 18113-1:2011
EN ISO 18113-2:2011
|Minimum Order|| |
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Alpha and Omega Medtech
- Vendor: Brett Lyndall Singh
- Address: Pietermaritzburg, Kwa Zulu-Natal South Africa
- No ratings found yet!