AccuPower® MTB&NTM Real-Time PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the simultaneous detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) and non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) DNA in human samples such as sputum, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) and urine through real-time PCR.
Tuberculosis (TB) is caused by a bacterium called M. tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs, but TB bacteria can attack any part of the body such as the kidney, spine, and brain. It can affect mainly the lungs (pulmonary TB). Non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) are a group of bacteria, normally found in soil and water and some domestic and wild animals that can cause severe lung disease.
Diagnosing MTB, NTM can be difficult because symptoms may be similar to other lung conditions. Recently, molecular diagnostic methods, including PCR or real-time PCR, provide higher sensitivity and specificity than other conventional diagnostic methods.
Features and Benefits
- Signature Convenience: Simultaneous detection of MTB and NTM (57 species). Simplified procedure of sputum pretreatment with EZ Solution.
- Enhanced Sensitivity & Specificity: Bioneer’s proprietary HotStart technology accomplishes high sensitivity and specificity.
- Remarkable Stability: Vacuum-dried premix allows stable and reproducible results.
- High Quality: All diagnostic kits manufactured by Bioneer are under strict quality control guidelines.
- Sputum Pre-treatment: EZ Solution vs NaOH
|Specimen Type||Sputum, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL), urine|
|Kit Contents||PCR Premix, PC, IPC, NTC, DEPC D.W.|
|Instrumentation||ExiStation™ ™ Universal Molecular Diagnostic System or Exicycler™ 96|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: BIONEER Corporation
- Vendor: BIONEER Corporation
- Address: 8-11, Munpyeongseo-ro
- No ratings found yet!