- Portable and lightweight.
- Delivers up to 100% Oxygen.
- Intuitive, with an easy to use user interface.
- Proven: The original ventilator prototypes were tested in multiple ICUs and research laboratories in Europe and North America with >15 publications in top journals and no reported adverse events.
- Multi-modal: A/C Volume Control Mode (VC) / A/C Pressure Control Mode (PC) /Spontaneous: Pressure Support Mode (PSV)
- Effortless Triggering: Flow begins as soon as pressure in the tubing is less than PEEP.
- No pressurized air required.
- Audible and visual alarms, with temporary alarm silencing feature incorporated.
- Revolutionary “frictionless” piston to generate pressure.
- In contrast to other piston-based ventilators with piston seals, it responds rapidly and easily to a patient’s inspiratory efforts making it possible to generate enough flow to trigger the ventilator with minimal effort by the patient.
- Currently manufactured in Canada with plans to setup in South Africa, Johannesburg under way
- MOQ: 150
- Warranty: 1 year
3000000 in stock
The Winnipeg Ventilator is a proven, cost-effective, and scalable solution designed for ICU use and modernized to meet the needs of COVID-19. The Winnipeg Ventilator has been chosen by the Canadian Government as the ventilator of choice for design and production by a national consortium of highly experienced engineers and manufacturers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: IEC Holden (Pty) Ltd.
- Vendor: Buddy Dzhivhuho
- Address: 60 Electron Road, Isando, Kempton Park
- No ratings found yet!