- FDA Approved
- Compatible with most BVM bags & heat moisture exchangers.
- Designed to supply O (oxygen) or air to patients.
- Equipped with an extension hose to allow the device to be situated up to 1.8 m away
from the patient.
- High & low pressure with power loss alarms for safety.
- Simple & reliable design.
- Designed to be cost effective & simple.
- Compatible with hospital supplied pop-off relief valve & heat moisture exchanger inline
- Fully adjustable between 12 – 30 breaths per minute.
- Low power consumption.
- User friendly/easily adjustable.
- Device can be powered by standard 110V/220V outlet socket.
- Ergonomic size & weight to enable easy manuverability.
The Virgin Orbit ventilator is intended to provide automated, continuous or intermittent ventilatory support for patients suffering from respiratory failure. The beauty of the device is its simplicity, making it easy to deploy in a hospital or in the field, and extremely fast and inexpensive to manufacture.
The ventilator is, in essence, a very simple, very reliable, mechanical device designed to automate common manual resuscitators (also known as bag valve masks, and often referred to colloquially by the proprietary name “Ambu-bag”). The system can be used to treat moderate hypoxic and/or hypercarbic respiratory failure – in most settings, this would include the majority of COVID-19 patients – freeing up existing, more sophisticated ventilators to be used on patients with the most severe symptoms.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: ESG Medical Equipment
- Vendor: Janice Viljoen
- Address: 26 Barney Road Benrose Johannesburg 2094
- No ratings found yet!