- CE- and FDA-cleared
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation including custom modes
- Multiple oxygen sources and in-built air compressor
- 21-hour battery
The Gradian CCV is a comprehensive care ventilator that provides mechanical ventilation in a wide variety of settings—including those where access to oxygen and/or electricity is not assured. It is built to ventilate critically-ill adult and pediatric (>5kg) patients wherever they present, with up to 21 hours of battery power and portability features to enable ease of use throughout the continuum of critical care. Each CCV comes with installation, user training, and a three-year service warranty carried out by certified local technicians. The Gradian CCV is CE-certified and has been cleared by the U.S. FDA.
- Ventilation Modes: Pressure and Volume Assist Control and SIMV, as well as CPAP/BiPAP (invasive and non-invasive) and 5 programmable custom modes
- Oxygen Mixing: Connects to nearly all oxygen sources (including most concentrators), FiO2 can be set between 21 and 100% in 1% increments
- Built-in Air Compressor: Allows for use of room air as well as compressed medical air
- Internal/External Battery: Enables up to 21 hours of use without mains power
- Detachable Rolling Cart: Enables inter- and intra-hospital portability and bedside use, includes active humidifier
- Accessories: Includes hand-held pulse oximeter, reusable breathing circuits, and a starter pack of HME filters
Gradian Health Systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Gradian Health Systems
- Vendor: Rati Bishnoi
- Address: 40 W 25th St. 6th Floor
New York, NY 10011
United States (US)
- No ratings found yet!