- Up to 9 Hours of On Board Power
- Invasive and NonInvasive Ventilation
- 6 L/min Equivalent Internal Oxygen Concentrator
- High Flow Therapy
- Everyday Mobility
- Touch Button Therapies
- Comprehensive Reporting
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
Ventec Life Systems
Multi-Function ventilator that combines a critical care ventilator, 6 LPM oxygen concentrator, touch button cough assist, hospital grade suction, and high performance nebulizer. Designed for pediatric to adult patients from hospital to home.
- Ventilator: The VOCSN critical care ventilator provides invasive, noninvasive, and mouthpiece ventilation. Designed to work in hospital, institutional, transport, and home environments, VOCSN delivers a comprehensive set of ventilation modes and settings to meet patient needs. The advanced unified respiratory system combines responsive leak and circuit compensation as well as precision flow trigger controls to enable comfortable breathing and accurate therapy.
- Oxygen: VOCSN can deliver the equivalent of 6 L/min of oxygen using the onboard internal oxygen concentrator. The Oxygen Direct™ system uses an independent oxygen tube inside the circuit. This enables oxygen to be delivered directly to the patient in pulse-dose mode during the beginning part of the breath, precisely when the patient needs oxygen most. The oxygen system is up to three times more efficient than stationary concentrators. This significantly decreases the size of the oxygen concentrator and maximizes battery life. Most importantly, it makes traveling and using oxygen easier.
- Cough: By unifying ventilation, cough, and suction into one system, it now takes seconds instead of minutes to administer cough therapy with Touch Button Cough™. The Ventec One-Circuit™ features a patent pending high flow valve design, allowing patients to use the same circuit for ventilation and cough. Using the Cough + Suction feature, the suction is activated during the cough therapy to clear secretions. Patients using invasive ventilation can use the Secretion Trap™ to easily clear secretions from the circuit. Once the set number of cough cycles is complete, ventilation automatically resumes. Touch Button Cough™: The VOCSN cough is activated with the touch of a button to make airway clearance easy. Patients remain connected to the ventilator at all times, and there is no need to disconnect circuits between uses. The system is designed to reduce the gaps in ventilation, decrease the risk of patient misconnection, and minimize exposure to the patient’s airway.
- Suction: The VOCSN high flow suction provides quiet and effective airway clearance. Working in conjunction with the Secretion Trap, suction can be used to clear secretions from the patient’s airway. VOCSN ensures consistent and precise vacuum pressure to quickly clear mucus. Plus, the suction system uses Ventec’s unique sound muffler, making it more than three times quieter than traditional suction machines.
- Nebulizer: VOCSN provides an integrated 6 L/min nebulizer drive to make medication delivery seamless. VOCSN automatically compensates the airflow from the ventilator when the nebulizer drive is active to ensure accurate ventilation. The nebulizer can be battery operated for use on the go. Plus, VOCSN records data about each treatment and turns off the nebulizer once the therapy is complete.
Ventec Life Systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Ventec Life Systems
- Vendor: Ventec Life Systems
- Address: 22002 26th Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021
- No ratings found yet!