- 9 volume settings
- Fail-safe audio and visual alarms
- 120V and 240V devices
- Touch and tactile screen display
- Product can be hung from hospital bed
- Tidal Pump can be used vertically and horizontally
- Safety features to ensure the device is operated as intended
- Tested with a single limb circuit and a MR circuit
The TidalPump is capable of changing the breaths per minute that the BVM system pumps. The TidalPump can also change the volume the BMV system outputs to a patient. The device has a touch screen display to operate the device, see the faults and alarms, and record device statistics. There is a thumb screw with inhalation and exhalation (I/E) ratios labeled on the paddle. The etched marks line up with the end of the selector. The etched marks correspond to an I/E ratio. A healthcare professional is expected to determine the volume output based on breaths per minute and the I/E ratios. The thumb screw can only be changed when the device is stopped. There are two holes for the thumb screw on the selector. The holes correlate to the side of the etching marks on the paddle. The thumbscrew must be fastened for the device to operate. The weight of this device is 34 lbs.
|Dimensions||44.2 × 20.7 × 31.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Innovative Automation Inc.
- Vendor: Michael Lalonde
- Address: 625 welham road
Ontario ON L4N0B7
- No ratings found yet!