✔ Intelligent Automatic Defrost
✔ Internal LED Lighting
✔ Touchpad key controller with LCD
✔ ISOCIDE™ Antimicrobial Powder coating
- 347 L (12.3 cu. ft.)
- External dimensions (W x D x H)
- 600 x 655 x 1955 mm (23.6” x 25.8” x 77.0”)
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H)
- 500 x 493 x 1405 mm (19.7” x 19.4” x 55.3”)
- Electrogalvanized steel exterior
- ISOCIDE™ Antimicrobial Powder coating
- AISI 304 Stainless steel interior walls
- Shelf and Drawer Kits
- Shelves: Atoxic, plastic-coated steel with anti-tilt clip support
- Drawers: Painted steel with beehive structure type, Adjustable polypropylene dividers and ergonomic aluminum handle
- 4 shelves included, max of 5 shelves or 7 drawers
∙ Net Weight
- 145 Kg (319.7 lbs.)
- Forced-air design instead of regular cold wall
- Rapid cool down and fast recovery due to fan assistance
∙ Temperature Range
- -10°C to -25°C (14°F to -13°F)
∙ Temperature Uniformity Range
- ±3°C (37.4°F)
- Intelligent Defrost (Automatic)
CONTROL PANEL AND ELECTRICAL
∙ Standard controller with 0.1°C resolution and password protected
- Temperature display and signals critical conditions
- Alarms on open door, high/low temperature and clogged condenser filter - Dry contact to connect to remote alarms
∙ Electrical Requirements
- Power rating: 220-240 V AC 50 Hz
- Nominal power consumption: 8.6 kW for a 24-hour period
∙ Caster wheels for easy relocation
DOOR LOCK SECURITY
∙ Key Lock
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
∙ Shelf Kits
- Atoxic, plastic-coated steel, supported by anti-tilt clips. This is for additional space inside your chamber where you can place your samples.
∙ Basket Kit
- Made of stainless steel that provides anti-corrosion environment for your samples. ∙ Drawer Kits
- A drawer extractible on telescopic slides, adjustable in height, bottom made of painted steel, beehive structure type, supplied with adjustable dividers made of polypropylene, front is fitted with an ergonomic aluminum handle.
∙ Access Port
- A 15 mm or 35 mm diameter hole that will be placed at the back of the unit, closed with a white cap, used for the access of additional probes inside the chamber.
∙ Chart Recorder
- Provides an easy-to-read graph of data vs time, for on-the-spot written documentation of chamber temperature.
∙ Back-up Battery
- For continuous sample monitoring in events of power failure (up to 48 hours).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Esco Technologies (PTY)Ltd
- Vendor: Sonja Strydom
- Address: Unit 2 Landsmark Park, 17 Landmarks avenue, Kosmosdal x11 0157 RSA
- No ratings found yet!
Esco High Performance Pharmaceutical Freezer- HF3-400S-8$5,426.00
Esco High Performance Pharmaceutical Refrigerator- HR1-400S-8$3,836.00
Esco High Performance Pharmaceutical Combination Refrigerator/ Freezer- HC6-700S-8$6,734.00
Esco High Performance Pharmaceutical Combination Refrigerator/ Freezer- HC6-400S-8$5,692.00