– FDA Approved US Design
– Produced in Africa
– 3 Simplified Modes of Ventilation
– Low Lifecycle Cost of Operation using Piston Self-calibrating Technology
– Remote Monitoring and Control Capabilities
– Over 2 hours of Battery Power
– Can Operate on Room Air
– World Class Training Program
– 24/7 After Sales Support
98 in stock
The X-VENT critical care ventilator is a continuous use, emergency ventilator intended to provide invasive and non-invasive ventilatory support for adult patients > 35 kg of weight with respiratory insufficiency or failure. It provides three (3) modes of ventilation: pressure control, volume control, and assist control (volume and pressure).The X-VENT combines the precision and independence of a piston-driven ventilation system to deliver a comprehensive set of ventilation modes and settings to meet patients’ needs. The X-VENT utilizes room air and can operate on batteries when needed in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, or other institutional health care environments.The X-VENT ventilator’s technology and design was made with Africa in mind. It is the most robust ventilator being offered on the continent with the lowest lifecycle cost of operation and the most extensive training program for ventilator use and respiratory health management.
Key product features include:
- FDA Approved: Durable American technology and design produced in Africa
- 3 Simplified Modes of Ventilation: Pressure control, volume control, and assist control.
- Low Lifecycle Cost of Operation: Piston technology self
- calibrates at start-up, eliminating periodic calibration and minimizing maintenance costs.
- Remote Monitoring and Control Capabilities: Remotely monitor and control ventilator modes using a tablet
- Over 2 hours of Battery Power: Over 2hours of immediate battery power during power outage or patient transport with the option to upgrade and extend battery life for several hours.
- Operates on Room Air: Ventilator pushes HEPA filtered ambient air from the piston to the patient. If the patient requires oxygen, the user can connect oxygen from a tank.
- World Class Training Program: Year-round training and certification from Vanderbilt University Global health
- 24/7 After Sales Support: Access to real-time support from anywhere in the world
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Breathe Strong Africa
- Vendor: Irene Neequaye
- Address: D537 Aseda Plaza Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana
- No ratings found yet!